Embedded Software Engineer
We are looking for a professional Embedded Software Engineer on an urgent basis to execute the complete Embedded Software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
Experience: 3+ years
- Experience in Embedded C Programming.
- Experience in Communication Protocols such as SPI, UART, I2C, WIFI, and Zigbee.
- Experience in 16/32-bit Microcontrollers.
- Basic knowledge of Embedded hardware.
- Fault analysis, Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge on ESP IDF
- Worked with IAR work bench
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Basic knowledge of PCB designing/hardware designing
- Provide post production support
- Integrate and validate new product design
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Able to work onsite
If you are a skilled Embedded Hardware Engineer looking for a challenging and rewarding career, please submit your application today.