Greetings From SNDK Corp!!!!!
We are looking for Embedded Hardware Engineer for our team…
Position: Embedded Hardware Engineer
Job timings: 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Embedded Hardware Design, prototype and verify systems for various embedded applications of complex design
Develop and maintain firmware for embedded platforms
- Develop hardware and software specifications
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Hardware circuit optimization for reliability improvement
- Review all the schematics, component routing and placements
- Develop tools and techniques for testing and verification
- Must have experience in wireless devices ESP32 and esp8266 WIFI Module
- Must have experience in IDE like ESP-IDF, Keil, Arduino,.
- Must have experience in atleast one PCB design software Altium, Protel or Eagle.
- Experience in wireless devices like BLE, ZIGBEE, LORAWAN.
- Experience in MQTT and HTTPS protocols
- Experience in Memory ICs, Amplifier, ADC, DAC, DC-DC converter, Etc,.
- Experience in working with MODBUS RS485 and 4-20mA industrial statndard
- Experience in processor selection, various communication protocols (especially SPI / I2C / UART / RS485, Ethernet)
- Experience on 8/ 16/ 32 bit micro controllers
- Extensive experience in micro-controller (TI, ARM Cortex M, STM32, Atmel Series, Microchip PIC18 series etc.), communication protocol,
- Proficient in Embedded software development using Embedded C in RTOS environment (TheadX, FreeRTOS etc)
- Experience in using DSO
If you are looking for the above challenging job profile please do let me know with an appropriate time to contact you.