The Internet has connected the whole world and we live in a global village now. We have connected seamlessly to...Read More
Greetings From SNDK Corp!!!!!
We are looking for our team.
Position: Clinical SAS Programmer
Experience: 3+ Years
Roles & Responsibility:
- Working on US Based Project.
- Clinical SAS programmer with around 3 years of experience in statistical programming with emphasis on data management and statistical programming in various phases of clinical trials working for both Pharmaceutical and CRO Industries.
- work experience in creating SDTM, ADAM datasets following CDISC standards for regulatory submissions.
- experience reviewing study protocols, Case Report Forms (CRFs), Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), and dataset specifications
- generating safety and efficacy study reports for CSR, ISS and ISE for NDA submissions
- Experience in using various SAS programming modules including SAS/BASE,SAS/STAT,SAS/GRAPH, SAS/MACRO and SAS/SQL in both UNIX and Windows environments.
- exposure to SAS programming, merging SAS Data Sets, Macro Facility, preparing and manipulating Data sets, statistical procedures, producing reports etc.
- Experienced in generating and validation of Tables, Listings, Graphs and performing ADHOC analysis.
- experience with SAS Base, SAS SQL, SAS Macro, SAS ODS, SAS Graph and SAS Stat tools.
- Optional: Therapeutic area of expertise: Immunology, Oncology, Hypertension, Cardiovascular,.
- Experience in working for data management support programming and generating standard (global) data cleaning reports.