SNDK CORP offers highly experienced Statisticians to consult clients in:
- Advising and developing tactical approaches to statistical regulatory issues
- Educating how to perform niche statistical methodologies
- Developing appropriate statistical methodologies for clinical trials and other statistical analysis needs (e.g. ISS, ISE, publications)
- Advising on clinical development plans
Who we are?Our Statistical Programmers work with the Biostatisticians to accomplish efficient solutions and services for clinical development. We have been proudly delivering the expert statistical analyses and programming across all phases of drug development for diverse therapeutic areas for over a decade now. Their level of expertise results in expert knowledge of regulatory requirements, quick turn around, and less error prone code. Our programming team is proficient in:
- Tableau & Spotfire
- EAST NQuery
What we provide ?Our statistical programming services include:
- Observed datasets development (e.g. SDTM)
- Analysis data sets development (e.g. ADaM)
- Legacy studies conversions to CDISC standards
- Data integration (e.g. ISS and ISE)
- Tables, figures, and listings (TFLs) development
- Submission-ready documents (DEFINE.XML) generation
- Analysis to support regulatory submissions (CDISC standards are preferred)
- Exploratory analysis
- Data mining
- Data visualizations
Who we are?
SNDK Corp is a corporate member of CDISC, and our services are fully compliant with CDISC standards. SNDK Corp provides expert CDISC services and solutions tailored to our client’s specific needs.
Our CDISC team comprises of certified CDISC members who are actively involved in CDISC leadership teams and initiatives. We are specialized in CDISC data conversion, implementation of CDISC standards, and CDISC compliance checking.
What We Provide ?
Our in-house experts provide services for:
- Gap Assessment
- Strategic Consulting
- Data Standards Development
- Compliance strategy
- CDISC Standards Implementation
- Standardizing legacy data models and Data conversion
- Training of CDISC standards
Ongoing study data into CDISC compliant:
- CDASH Compliance
- SDTM and ADaM
- OpenCDISC Validation
Who we are?SNDK Corp’s Data Management team comprises of Data Managers, Data Reviewers, Database Programmers, Database Administrators, and Clinical Coders. These experts who are predominantly Certified Clinical Data Managers (CCDM) continually provide merit due to their experience that averages around 10 years. Our professionals also possess unparalleled knowledge in:
- CDASH standards
- EDC tools - inForm,Medidata/Rave,Medrio
What we provide ?The Data Management team at SNDK Corp has the flexibility to provide customized services in order to meet the timelines and project goals set by the client’s team, which includes but not limited to:
- Data Management Consulting
- CRF/eCRF Design (experience in CDASH standard)
- Database Development, Deployment, Closeout, and Delivery
- Ongoing support during the clinical trial, including customized status reporting and data listing
- Have high retention rate of over 95%
- Evaluation of EDC tools
- Implementation of new EDC tool
- Migration Service for EDC tools
- Custom trainings
SNDK CORP QUICK FACTS
Ready to get started ?
Software development is defined as the process of developing software as per the needs of the client. It involves conceiving, specifying, designing, programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing. The extension of the same includes creating and maintaining applications, frameworks or other software components.
SNDK offers a wide range of software development services. It includes custom software development, web software development, mobile software development, and enterprise software development. We have years of experience in a variety of business domains to turn your business ideas into reality.
We offer great capabilities to build cross-platform mobile applications that will work on any device or platform. We design and develop mobile apps across all the major platforms, including iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile. Our mobile app development services include Needs Analysis, User Experience (UX) testing, Wire-framing and custom design architecture project management.
SNDK has an expert team of software programmers and developers that have a deep understanding and knowledge of all major platforms. These platforms include Microsoft.net, Java, AngularJS, PHP, Machine Learning, Python, NextCloud, etc. SNDK Corp has more than 8 years of experience in software development covering 10+ industries.